Software Resellers – terms and conditions agreement
By registering on SoftReseller you accept the following general terms and conditions:
- The SoftReseller lead generation program works on the pay-per-click principle – a charge for a detailed view of your partner program. Payment is due immediately upon registration via a prepaid charge according to the current price list for the program you select. SoftReseller does not charge any additional fees or commissions for brokering channel partners
- There is no long-term contract to sign with SoftReseller. After your prepaid clicks have been spent, your profile is automatically deactivated. And if you want, you can request SoftReseller to deactivate or cancel your account at any time for any reason whatsoever. However, in this case any remaining prepaid balance will not be refunded.
- Payment methods accepted:
- Credit cards (provided by PayPal)
- Credit cards
- Bank transfer (Invoice)
- SoftReseller does not process, have access to or archive any sensitive data associated with the on-line payment process, such as credit card numbers. Payments are processed by a third party (payment provider) in compliance with the strictest security standards.
- You declare that you are the owner of or have the right to act on behalf of the provider of the partner program for your software. You are fully liable for the content of the data disclosed as well as the content of the sites linked from your partner program and published on SoftReseller.
- SoftReseller reserves the right to refuse to publish your partner program without stating cause.
You grant SoftReseller the right to publish data you provide for the purpose of making sales channel contacts. These data become our auctorial property.
- Claims of invalid clicks are considered on a case-by-case basis. All disputes must be made within 90 days of the invoice date.
provided by AtrixMedia s.r.o.
Za hradbami 7, 902 01 Pezinok